Ink in Water 3 (vinyl)
Available in Adhesive Vinyl & Heat Transfer Vinyl
Choose your material type below
This is for 1 sheet of either adhesive vinyl or heat transfer vinyl professionally printed in your choice of pattern.
Crisp, clean images and superior quality.
This CAN be used with silhouette and cricut machines
1. We ship our 12″x12″ and smaller sheets of vinyl FLAT so no rolling when trying to cut!!
2. We include 1 FREE sheet of transfer mask with every Heat Transfer Vinyl order to get you started.
Instructions are provided in package or check out our how to videos here: Zindee YouTube Channel
DETAILS OF MATERIAL OPTIONS BELOW:
1. Permanent Gloss Adhesive Vinyl
– Manufactured by Orafol (manufacturer of Oracal Vinyl) and comparable to Oracal 651
– Permanent, Gloss finish
– Outdoor life of 5 years
– Features Rapid Air Release Technology, which means less bubbles when applying and quicker, easier application!
– Laminate Recommended for added protection, but not required. CLICK HERE FOR LAMINATE
2. Removable Matte Adhesive Vinyl
– Manufactured by Orafol (manufacturer of Oracal Vinyl) and comparable to Oracal 631
– Removable, Matte Finish
– For windows/walls and easy removal without damage
3. Heat Transfer Vinyl
– Top Quality Heat Transfer Vinyl with STRETCH
– REQUIRES a transfer mask (1 free piece included with every order to get you started) It may be reused a couple of times.
ADDITIONAL HEAT TRANSFER MASK HERE
– Easy weeding and transferring
– Semi-gloss finish, great for both light and dark colored fabrics
– Adheres to 100% cotton • 100% polyester • Poly/cotton blends • Lycra/Spandex Blends • Leather
– Preheat: 2-3 Seconds • Temperature: 300° F / 149° C • Pressure: Medium • Time: 15 Seconds • Peel: HOT
– Care: Do not dry clean • Machine wash WARM /mild detergent • Dry on normal setting • No chlorine bleach • Wait 24 hours before first wash