Acrylic Piece only- sold individually
(optional matching shaker pieces are sold separately)
*note: if using these for shakers you will need (2) of these (top and bottom piece of the shaker)
- 1/16″ CAST CLEAR Acrylic Blanks, amazing quality and durability
- Shipped in brown protective paper (you will remove prior to decorating)
- Measures 2 inches based on the longest side
- This can be used alone or (2) of these can be used in conjunction with a shaker piece to make shakers.
All Zindee® blanks come with a free cut file to match the shape perfectly for decorating the purchased acrylic
IMPORTANT! ZINDEE® CUT FILES ARE AVAILABLE TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY AND IT IS AGAINST TERMS TO SELL, TRANSFER, SHARE OR USE THE FILE IN ANY WAY OTHER THAN ITS INTENDED PURPOSE. THE INTENDED PURPOSE IS SOLELY TO DECORATE THE BLANKS PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM ZINDEE. YOU MAY SELL THE FINISHED/COMPLETED ACRYLIC ITEMS YOU CREATE WITH ZINDEE FILES AND BLANKS.
Cut files are instant download with purchase of the acrylic blank and can be found in your order history on the website. After you purchase the blank, you can login to your account on the zindee.com website with the email you used to order. Downloads will be found in your “downloads” section under “my account”. The file will download as a zipped folder. Once downloaded, unzip the folder to reveal the usable files.
To Unzip: windows computer= right click, extract all mac computer= double click phone/tablet= you will need to download any type of extraction app that unzips files
1. “.SVG” which will sometimes appear as an html file based on your computer’s individual settings (the SVG/html is the recommended file to use as it will automatically be the correct size)
2. “.DXF” (this is provided as well, but this file will need to be resized to use) to resize: layer the file, select all and resize the longest side based on the size of the blank that was ordered… for example 3″ for 3″ blank etc.
Join our Facebook group to connect with other Zindee Zombies and share tips, tricks and techniques.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP
All blanks are cut in house and we do accept custom orders.
Check out our YOUTUBE channel for more how to videos.