• smooth/flat surfaces (not recommend for walls or painted surface you would like to remove from later)
Amazingly Bright, Smooth finish and CAN be layered!
Specifications: Polyester composition • 2 Mil thickness • Gloss finish • 45°/60° blade
• Place Vinyl with the liner side down and cut your design. (DO NOT reverse/mirror your design.)
• Weed excess vinyl.
• Remove the application tape’s paper liner and place tape on top of EasyPSV.
• Burnish with a squeegee.
• Lift the application tape and vinyl away from the paper liner.
• Place the application tape on your desired object.
• Burnish with a squeegee to fully adhere the design.
• Gently peel away the application tape, leaving just your vinyl design on the object.
• Blade: Standard
• Setting: Vinyl
• Blade: Standard, 2
• Material: Vinyl, Glossy
• Speed: 7
• Force: 9
• Blade: Standard, 3
• Cut Speed: 1
• Cut Pressure: 1
• Blade: 45°
• Gram Force: 80-110
• Offset: .25
• Speed: 50 cm/s
|Please Note: The indicated cut settings are based upon tests believed to be reliable and true. Due to the varying conditions of every individual’s blade, cutting strip, cutting mat, and other accessories, the given values are only intended as a starting point. Therefore, they’re given without guarantee and do not constitute a warranty. The purchaser should independently determine their ideal cut settings through test cuts when using different materials or colors of a material.|
I love this yellow fluorescent vinyl. The color is perfect.
April DeSylva –
Brite bold yellow great vinyl